With Pancake day just around the corner ( TWO days and counting) I would be rude not to indulge in a stack or two! I thought what better way to give you all a selection of delicious recipes than asking a few fellow bloggers for their favourite recipes!
Fluffy Vanilla Protein Pancakes by Vee Shathur
-50g Almond Flour (I use Sukrin)
-2 Egg Whites
-Splash of Coconut milk (I used full fat for extra creaminess!)
-1/2 TSP Baking powder
-Coconut oil (I use The Good Stuff)
1.Combine your whey, almond flour, baking powder then add your applesauce and a splash of coconut milk. It should be a little too thick, but that’s okay!
2.Whisk your egg whites separately then stir them through the pancake mixture (this is the trick to getting them fluffy)
3.Fry on a very high heat in coconut oil. Then smother in whatever you fancy!
Full Recipe Link: Fluffy Vanilla Protein Pancakes
Vegan Protein Pancakes By Hebe Burton
PEANUT VANILLA PANCAKES:
– 8g pea protein isolate
– 10g buckwheat flour
– 12g fat-reduced peanut flour (I used Sukrin)
– 10g reduced fat almond flour (I used Sukrin, can sub for extra flour)
– 1/2 tsp flax seed powder
– 100ml almond milk
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– peanut butter/flavour of choice flavdrops (can sub for coconut sugar or Sukrin gold)
– 10g pea protein isolate
– 8g cocoa powder
– 8g buckwheat flour
– 8g reduced fat almond flour (can sub for extra flour)
– 3g (1 tsp) coconut flour
– 40g alpro yoghurt (or greek for a non-vegan option)
– 75ml almond milk
– 1/4 tsp baking powder
– flavdrops/sweetener to taste
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a little coconut oil to low heat. Spoon in the batter and spread a little with the back of the spoon. Cook until the top no longer looks wet, flip and turn up the heat.
- Remove and repeat with the remaining batter/batters. I made 6 out of each
Macros (Peanut Vanilla): 178 calories; 12.g carbs; 19.g protein; 5.5g fat; 3.2g fibre
Macros (Chocolate): 170 calories; 11.9g carbs; 17.3g protein; 5.8g fat; 4.7g fibre
Full Recipe link: Vegan Protein Pancakes
4 INGREDIENT PROTEIN PANCAKES – BUCKWHEAT, BANANA AND BLUEBERRY By Hannah Andy
– 1 sliced banana
– 30g buckwheat flour
– 20g WHEY unflavoured protein powder (unflavoured or vanilla – if using vanilla then skip the extract)
– 2 eggs
– OPTIONAL: 1/2 drops Women’s Best vanilla drops (or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
– OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: 1 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup crushed walnuts and a few banana coins.
In a bowl whisk together your eggs until foamy. Add the sliced banana and mix the egg and banana together until you have almost no banana lumps.
Add the flour and protein powder and whisk everything together once again. If using drops or extract then add this in now.
Heat a frying pan with a tsp of coconut oil and make sure that the entire pan is well greased with a tissue. Using a tbsp, add a dollop of pancake mixture to the pan and then add a few blueberries on top of the pancake (I use 2/3) and cook on medium heat until bubbles start to appear and then quickly flip. Cook for another minute or two on the other side and then repeat this process until you’ve used up all your pancake mixture.
I keep my pancakes in the oven on a warm plate whilst cooking the rest of my pancakes. Once done, stack your pancakes high and top with banana, crushed walnuts and a little syrup.
Full Recipe Link: 4 Ingredient Protein Pancakes – Buckwheat, Banana and Blueberry
4 Ingredient Banana Protein Pancakes By Vicky Coates
-4 tbsp egg whites
-1 scoop of vanilla whey
-Coconut Oil for frying
- Place the egg whites in a bowl and whisk until fluffy
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend
- Melt the coconut oil in the frying pan
- Place a large tbsp per pancake in the pan.. i usually fry three at a time
- Top with your favourite toppings!
Blueberry Protein Pancakes By Zoe Norbury
-1 scoop of vanilla protein
-1 scoop of oats
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-pinch of salt
-20 mls unsweetened almond milk
-a handful of chopped blueberries
- Pop all the ingredients into a blender and whizz up until it is a liquid consistency.
- In a frying pan, melt a tsp of coconut oil and allow it to heat up before pouring the pancake mix.
- Pour your pancake mix into the pan – you can make the sizing to your preference.
- On each pancake, scatter some of the chopped blueberries over the top and wait until it is ready to flip.
- Once the bottom side is cooked, flip the pancake and let the other side cook as well.
- When both sides are finished, pop your pancake(s) onto a plate, add any toppings, and dig in!
Full Recipe Link: Blueberry Protein Pancakes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn Pancakes Plus A bonus From Me
-100ml Ufit chocolate shake
-5g Go Nutrition Chai seeds
-10g Sukrin Peanut Flour
-20ml egg white
-1/2 tsp baking powder
Popcorn shed chocolate popcorn
Sweet freedom choc shot
Pip & Nut peanut butter
- Weight all ingredients into a blender and combine until smooth
- Heat the Frying pan using coconut 1 kcal spray (or oil of choice) pour mixture into centre and cook for about 2/3 min each side. Repeat 6 times
- Stack your pancakes and top with topping of your choice I added Popcorn shed chocolate popcorn, with sweet freedom choc shoot and Pip& Nut peanut butter.
Macros: Pancakes w/o toppings – 279kcals 22p 6.7f 30c (7.4f 4.9s)
Hope you have enjoyed this recipe collection